It can be annoying to continuously get the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) when you turn on your Windows. This sys failure mainly occurs in Windows 10. So, what is page fault in nonpaged area netwte06.sys? This Windows error netwte06.sys is a Blue Screen of Death that mostly appears after some of the Windows’s updates, this occurs due corrupted or incompatible versions of Wireless network card device drivers for Windows. This will cause netwtw.06. This also occurs due to some faulty or corrupted update of Windows. This sys error can also occur due to the presence of ill configured drives, outdated drives or even the presence of damaged system files present in the Windows.
The netwtw06 is mostly followed by the following messages:
Once affected by this sys the Windows keeps crashing and every application starts to freeze indicating that it is a Blue Screen of Death.
You may also be wondering what is nonpaged area. This is a potion od memory card that contains all the important data that is essential for the system to work. this data is very important and is always retained in the RAM (random access memory) of the Windows.
- 1 How to Fix Page Fault in Nonpaged Area netwtw06.Sys
- 1.1 Method # 1: Roll Back the Wireless Network Adapter:
- 1.2 Method # 2: To Update the Wireless Network Driver:
- 1.3 METHOD # 3: RUN THE SYSTEM FILE CHECK OR SFC TOOL FOR TROUBLESHOOT:
- 1.4 Method # 4: Run Dism Tool:
- 1.5 Method # 5: Run the Chkdsk Tool:
- 1.6 Method # 6: Perform System Restore:
- 1.7 Method # 7: Perform a Clean Installation of Windows 10:
How to Fix Page Fault in Nonpaged Area netwtw06.Sys
Following steps can be taken in order to fix the page fault in nonpaged area netwtw06.sys:
- Roll back the wireless Network Adapter.
- To update the wireless Network Driver.
- Run the system file check or sfc tool for troubleshoot.
- Run the DISM tool.
- Run the CHKDSK tool.
- Perform system restore.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows 10.
Method # 1: Roll Back the Wireless Network Adapter:
If you are facing the problem of netwtw.06.sys failure in Windows after updating you might want to try the roll back the wireless network adapter to fix this issue. Following steps should be taken in order to perform this:
- Press the “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard to open the “Device Manager”.
- Double-click on the Network adapters.
- Now right-click on the driver that says Wifi Adapter to choose the “Properties”.
- Now in the new window, go to the tab that says “Driver” and then click on the option “Roll Back Driver”. This will install the previously stabled and non-corrupted version of Windows update.
- Reboot or restart your computer in order for the changes to take place
Now you can check if the sys is solved or not.
Method # 2: To Update the Wireless Network Driver:
As we also know that the outed version of the driver on the Windows can also lead to the netwtw.06 failure of sys. Hence, you can also use these steps in order to fix the sys error:
- First of all, right-click on the “Start” button in order to open “Device Manager”.
- Now, double-click on the “Network Adapters”.
- Now click on the driver that is labeled as “Wifi Adapters” to choose “Update Driver”.
- Now choose the option “Search automatically for updated software”
- Now wait for the compute to download and install the update.
- Now restart your computer to check if the netwtw.06 is solved or not.
METHOD # 3: RUN THE SYSTEM FILE CHECK OR SFC TOOL FOR TROUBLESHOOT:
As we know that the system files are very important for the system of Windows to run smoothly. But if there is any corrupted file it will damage the whole system id Windows causing the netwtw.06 failure of the system.
In order to fix this sys error following steps should be taken:
- Enter “cmd” in the search box.
- Then right-click on the option called as “Command Prompt” to choose “Run as administrator”.
- Now, click on the option “Yes” for appearing “User Account Control”.
- Now type sfc/scannow option and then press “Enter”.
- Now let the procedure to complete without any interference or disturbance. This will check any damaged or corrupted files and will automatically fix it
- After the procedure is done you can check if the netwtw.06 error is fixed or not.
Method # 4: Run Dism Tool:
If the method of sf tool does not fix the netwtw.06 error of sys, then you can also try the DISM tool that is found on Windows. This also does the same function. It will scan all the corrupted or damaged files and it will automatically repair it. Following steps should be taken in order to perform this tool to fix the sys:
- Open the “Command Prompt”.
- Type DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.
- Now press “Enter”.
- Now let the procedure work and scan for the corrupted files. It will also automatically fix them.
- Now you can check it the netwtw.06 is fixed or not.
Method # 5: Run the Chkdsk Tool:
Sometimes the reason of netwtw.06 error is the presence of corrupted hardware drive in the Windows. To fix this you can run the chkdsk tool as it will can for the corrupted hardware present on the disk and then it will fix it. Following steps should be taken for the guidance to fix the sys:
- First of all, open “Command Prompt”.
- Now, type chkdsk C: /f /r /x in the windows.
- Now press “Enter”.
- Now let the process to take pace and let it fix the errors for the sys.
- Now you can reboot your computer to check if the sys is resolved or not.
Method # 6: Perform System Restore:
To resolve the netwtw.06 error in your computer you can perform the system restore in order for your system to revert back to its original system of Windows. Following steps are taken in order for this restore of system to take place.
- Press the “Windows + R” keys together in order to open the Run box.
- Now type in “rstrui” in the box.
- Now click on “OK”.
- This will open the “System Restore”.
- Now a pop-up window will appear, click on “Next” on the pop-up window.
- Now choose a system restore point and then again click on “Next”.
- Now confirm your restore point and click on “Finish”.
- Then click on “Yes” on a confirmation message that will pop-up in order for the restore to conform and start.
After the restore of the system is done you can use your computer normally and all the systems will work normally without any netwtw.06 error and this will fix the Blue Screen of Death.
Method # 7: Perform a Clean Installation of Windows 10:
If the above solutions do not work to fix the netwtw.06 Blue Screen of Death error on the Windows then the last resort for the sys failure to fix in the installation of new Windows 10. Performing a clean installation of Windows 10 will make the computer to perform better and will help shorten the startup line. Following steps should be taken for the installation of clean Windows 10 in your computer.
- Go to the website of Microsoft.
- Download the “Media Creation Tool”.
- Now get a USB device with at least a pace of 8 GB and make a bootable USB by the help of the USB.
- Connect the makeshift bootable USB drive to the computer and boot it.
- Now go to “Windows Interface”.
- Click on “Install Now”.
But as we know that clean installation of new Windows will remove all of our previous data therefore it is important that you back up your data and restore it. You can restore your files into another computer or you can sync your data into another location depending g on your preferences. You can also make a Clone Disk to make the clones of the data and information present in the computer that you want to store. This Clone Disk feature helps you to form a bootable external hardware.
At the end some other options that you can try to fix this netwtw.06 error are as follows:
- Check you disk for errors. You should always check periodically check for the disk errors. The built-in tools in the Windows automatically fix all the bugs in the disk.
- To run the command, you have open “Command Prompt”.
- Now right-click on the “Command Prompt” and then click on “Run as Administrator” from the drop-down menu.
- You can also run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool. This error happens in the Random-Access Memory (RAM). You can fix this or you can replace the memory card in order to remove the sys error in the computer.
When the netwtw.06 fails, you don’t have to worry about it too much. This is a common failure of Windows 10 and is seen by many users on Windows 10. It is a sys failure that can get fixed. This sys failure can be fixed by using the mentions that are mentioned above. You can use one options from the above and if nothing works for you then you can clean install you Windows to remove and sort of bugs and corrupted files.